December 23, 2019
DIY with Best Fiends: Santa Terry Wreath!
Looking for a way to spice up your home for the holidays and dazzle your holiday guests last minute? We’ve got just the thing to help you out: a new episode of DIY with Best Fiends! In this episode, Zack is teaching you how to make the ho-ho-holidays extra jolly with a Santa Terry Wreath! You can check out the video HERE and find the complete instructions below. Happy decorating!
- First off, you have to cut out the pattern shapes out of the Felt. You can find all the patterns in a link in the description below the video.
- Once you’ve cut out the specific shapes, you can start Hot Gluing them together. The pattern guide has a nifty chart to show you where things should be glued!
- After gluing the felt together, now you add and glue on the cotton swabs.
- Now you Hot Glue the Felt designs to the Wreath.
- Final step is to Hot Glue on the Metal Bell to Santa Terry’s hat, and you’re done!