March 31, 2020
DIY with Best Fiends: Blooming Brittle Flower Pot
Looking for a way to flex your green thumb and help the Fiends conquer Minutia!? We’ve got just the thing to help you out: a new episode of DIY with Best Fiends! In this episode, Zack walks you through how to spruce up a regular-old flower pot and evolve it into a Blooming Brittle Flower Pot! You can check out the video HERE and find the complete instructions below! Happy Spring!
- First thing you’ll want to do is paint the colors of Brittle onto the round flower pot. Don’t forget to paint on her smile!
- Next, cut out the goggles and eyes from the felt. Wrap it around the flower pot and hot glue it on! (Templates in the descriptions below the video)
- Taking the grey foam paper, roll it together and glue onto the pot, following the template instructions. Don’t forget the rings around her nose!
- Make sure to cut out her feet and glue them on as well!
- Once you’ve added your flowers, cut out Brittle’s wings from the old plastictupperware and stick them into the soil! Then you’re done!