February 9, 2022
Best Fiends Bites: Valentine’s Day Bob Truffles
Need a sweet treat for your Valentine? We’ve got you covered with a sweet new episode of Best Fiends Bites! These adorable Valentine’s Day Bob Truffles are sure to make anyone swoon. Recipe Below!
2 cups chocolate chips
2 tsp unsalted butter, room temperature
1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
1⁄2 cup heavy cream
1 cup red candy melts
1⁄2 cup additional chocolate chips
1. Boil water in a saucepan over medium heat.
2. Place a bowl over the boiling water.
3. Add the chocolate chips, unsalted butter, vanilla extract, and heavy cream into the bowl and mix until the chocolate is smooth.
4. Remove the chocolate mixture from heat and refrigerate for 2 hours.
5. Once chilled, scoop the truffle mixture into tablespoon-sized mounds.
6. Roll the truffles into rounded ovals, then set aside in the refrigerator.
7. In a small bowl, microwave the red candy melts in 15-second intervals and stir until smooth.
8. Dip each truffle in the candy melts until fully coated.
9. In a small bowl, microwave the additional chocolate chips in 15-second intervals and stir
until smooth. Transfer the melted chocolate to a piping bag.
10. Using the piping bag, draw hearts on the dipped truffles with the chocolate.
11. Use green fondant to create Bob’s face.
12. Use white fondant to create Bob’s eyes.
13. Use black fondant to create Bob’s pupils and legs.