April 2, 2018
5 Questions With…Wolfgang Neumayer
5 Questions with Wolfgang Neumayer
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
My career, so far, has been a journey through a couple of smaller game companies around Finland before finding my way to Seriously.
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
I’m a game programmer in the team that is creating the next Best Fiends game. My job is to make the features the design team dreams up into a reality. This includes creating new user interfaces that lead to a fresh new Best Fiends experience!
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
I’ve always wanted to tell stories and entertain people, which I find to be a bit difficult as a technical person. But working for Seriously has provided me with the opportunity to help build an amazing fictional world and bring a little bit of joy to people’s lives every day.
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
I like Bo! He seems like a cute, harmless little creature, but he packs quite a punch and is just waiting to kick some slug behind!
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
I spend most of my free time reading, playing games or catching up on my favorite Netflix shows. When I’m not on my couch, you can find me singing in choirs, practicing guitar and ukulele, or playing football.