December 31, 2018
5 Questions With…Timofei Ulyanov
5 Questions with Timofei Ulyanov
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
I’m somewhat of a recent high school graduate, but before working at Seriously, I worked at Digital Chocolate and Housemarque. And before my current position at Seriously, I worked as a customer service specialist.
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
I’m a junior level designer for Best Fiends, which means I create the levels that our players get to enjoy. From the mechanics of the level to the layout, designers build the core content of the game! We make sure that there is always something new for our players.
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
Getting to create new mechanics is especially fun for me. It’s a good way to challenge myself as a designer both in terms of creativity and technical knowledge.
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
Vincent is definitely my favourite. He is interesting visually, but mainly I like the storytelling through his different stages of evolution.
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
I try to split my free time between organisational activities and hobbies. I often spend time working on personal projects, which are usually related to roleplaying games.