December 16, 2019
5 Questions With… Sergey Antonov
5 Questions with Sergey Antonov
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
Before joining the Seriously team, I took a long journey through the land of various technologies from small to enterprise-grade projects and from retail to the banking business. Eventually, I settled down in the wonderful world of mobile games.
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
I’m a member of the Technology team at Seriously. We take care of a flock of extremely helpful programming services that provide support to all the residents of the world of Minutia.
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
I enjoy seeing my hard work pay off and watching how a carefully designed and tested result of my efforts acts flawlessly in the live environment.
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
Howie is by far the best! He is a very gifted wizard and isn’t afraid to express his feelings.
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
I’m a big fan of the little things that make up life: meeting up with friends, playing with my son, cooking, and forest hiking.