October 21, 2019
5 Questions With…Laura Korkeakoski-Sammy
5 Questions with Laura Korkeakoski-Sammy
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
Before joining the Seriously team, I worked in the pharmaceutical industry as an office assistant and vaccines/HIV team assistant.
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
I work as an office coordinator. In a nutshell, my job is to ensure all office processes run smoothly. I’m responsible for maintaining an organized and efficient working environment, where everyone feels comfortable. I also organize travel arrangements as well as company events and happenings.
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
Every day is different. I really enjoy the flexibility of the job. If I had to choose, I think the most fun part of my job is planning team outings and company holiday parties.
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
Gordon. He seems tough on the outside, but he’s actually quite loveable. He’s both fierce and fun!
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
I love traveling! I also enjoy cooking. I’m often inspired by a dish that I tasted abroad and want to try making at home. I also like taking long walks in nature and spending as much time as possible with my family and friends.