April 29, 2019
5 Questions With…Jukka-Pekka Hannila
5 Questions with Jukka-Pekka Hannila
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
Before I joined Seriously, I worked as a quality assurance specialist at the game developer Housemarque which developed games such as Resogun & Nex Machina.
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
I work on the Best Fiends puzzle adventure team as a game tester. My job is to ensure that the new levels our designers create are balanced and fun to play. I also test all the things our designers can use in the levels (for example, the owls we recently added).
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
I love the people I work with and it means the world to me to have like-minded and talented people around me every day.
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
Bam. He looks a bit like me and his personality is also a bit like mine!
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
I love playing complex strategy games. I also like to binge-watch different series on Netflix. Both are better with friends of course!