January 29, 2018
5 Questions With…James Le!
5 Questions with James Le
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
I was a project manager at Maker, a Walt Disney Company, working closely with influencers on brand integration deals.
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
I’m the Senior Marketing Director at Seriously where I work on marketing initiatives for Seriously’s products. I also head our YouTube strategy working on content development and programming.
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
I get to work with smart, creative colleagues who innovate every day. Also, I see my daily work have an impact on the business.
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
Jojo is my favorite Fiend because she is an unlikely hero who represents opportunity.
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
I’d say music, travel and food sum up my hobbies pretty well.