February 12, 2018
5 Questions With…Izzy Miller
5 Questions with Izzy Miller
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
Before Seriously, I was living in England and working in the games industry at companies like NaturalMotion, fish in a bottle and Blitz Games. Seriously brought me to the cold north of Finland.
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
I’m Product Manager on Best Fiends. I do a variety of tasks, like helping to run the team, production, product direction, and coordinating with the LA marketing team.
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
The people. I’ve never worked with such an amazing bunch with amazing work experience. You’ll be chatting over lunch and someone will casually mention things like “when I was working on [Max Payne/Quantum Break/Angry Birds/insert internationally renowned titled here].” But, even with all this incredible experience, they’re all so humble, smart, experienced, fun, and kind. Makes for a great workplace.
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
I think it’s JoJo. I just love her expressive wings!
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
I enjoy traveling, photography, trying new food, and learning to cook new dishes at home. At the same time, I’m also very pleased to be curled up in a cozy corner reading a good book.