November 25, 2019
5 Questions With… Esa Forsman
5 Questions with Esa Forsman
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
I started working in the games industry back in the fall of 2011 at Frozenbyte, where I worked as a QA for Trine 2. After a while in QA, I transitioned to specialize in level and game design. I continued to work at Frozenbyte for nearly 8 years..
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
I mainly develop new levels for our ever expanding Best Fiends game. I also help with smaller tasks when needed.
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
My favorite part about my job is definitely the amount of creative freedom that we get as well as the amazing community that we have here at Seriously. It’s always fun to bounce new ideas around with my colleagues and to then implement them in the actual levels
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
It’s probably a toss up between Howie and Karma. I love them both for the same reason: they look so goofy and cute!?
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
I mostly spend my free time by watching movies, catching up on the newest Netflix series or playing co-op games with my friends. But sometimes I’ll pick up a good book or two.