June 17, 2019
5 Questions With…Aki Heikkinen
5 Questions with Aki Heikkinen
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
Before Seriously, I worked in finance for Roche Oy and for Nissan Nordic Europe Oy before that.
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
I’m a FI controller working with accounting and month-end and year-end closing activities.
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
The pace of a rapidly growing company. It provides me with the unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in several finance-related matters.
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
Bam! I would like to adopt his hairstyle.
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
My kids are relatively young, so ordinary family life takes up a great deal of my free time. I’m a car enthusiastic and since my cars are usually inexpensive and old sporty cars, I’m a forced fan of cycling and public transport. During summertime, we spend all of the longer weekends and holidays in our a summer cottage in central Ostrobothnia.