March 13, 2020
Best Fiends Bites: Snap Dango Recipe
Season 4: Episode 4
Is there anything better than a delicious sweet treat? How about, a delicious sweet treat with one of your favorite Best Fiends characters, Snap! You’ll be sure to impress the party in no time with these delicious sugar dumplings!
Click HERE or follow the directions below to learn how to make the cutest little Dango’s in all of Minutia and beyond!
Click here to see the Snap Dango Recipe or see below!
-7⁄8 cup water
-1 cup non-glutinous rice flour
-1⁄4 cup glutinous rice flour
-1⁄3 cup sugar
-1 tsp matcha powder
-1⁄2 tsp of water
-1⁄2 tsp turmeric
-1⁄2 tsp of water
-1⁄2 tsp additional matcha powder dissolved in water
1. Bring water to a boil, then remove from heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine non-glutinous rice flour, glutinous rice flour, and sugar. Stir until combined.
3. Add the hot water to the mixture, little by little, mixing well.
4. Cover the bowl, and microwave for 3 minutes.
5. Allow the dough to cool slightly, so that it’s not too hot. Then, using damp hands, knead the dough vigorously.
6. Divide the dough into small, medium, and large balls.
7. Add 1⁄2 tsp of water to the matcha powder, and 1⁄2 tsp of water to the turmeric.
8. Knead the matcha/water combination in the large dough ball. Knead the turmeric/water combination into the small dough ball.
9. Divide the large dough ball into three equal balls.
10. Divide the medium dough ball into 6 equal balls.
11. Divide the small dough ball into 12 equal balls.
12. Arrange the dough into Snap’s body shape. Then carefully insert a skewer into each shape.
13. Dissolve 1⁄2 tsp of additional matcha powder into water for a watery consistency.
14. Use a small brush to paint with the matcha powder/water mixture. Paint 2 sets of lines onto the green dough balls.
15. Use the white fondant to create eyes, the black fondant to create pupils, eyebrows, and a mouth, and the green fondant to create antennae.