November 19, 2021
Best Fiends Bites: Slug Fudge
‘Tis the season for delicious treats! In this episode of Best Fiends Bites, we’re making adorable and indulgent Slug Fudge! Can you defeat the Slugs and take down this dessert? We believe in you! Recipe below!
14 oz sweetened condensed milk
3 cups white chocolate chips
2 tbsp unsalted butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
1⁄2 tsp fine sea salt
Black food coloring
Dark red fondant
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, combine the sweetened condensed milk, white chocolate chips, butter, vanilla extract, and sea salt. Stir until smooth, then remove from heat.
2. Add black food coloring and stir until combined.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Pour the mixture into the baking sheet.
5. Cover the mixture evenly with black sprinkles.
6. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 8 hours.
7. Lift the parchment paper to remove the fudge from the pan. Then cut out the shape of a Slug.
8. Use white fondant to create the Slug’s eyes.
9. Use dark red fondant to create the Slug’s mouth.
10. Use black fondant to create the Slug’s pupils, eye sockets, and eyebrows.