December 28, 2021
Best Fiends Bites: Miles Green Tea Scones
Best Fiends Bites is back with another delicious episode! Follow along to learn how to make these adorable Miles Green Tea Scones. These tasty treats are the perfect start to your day! Recipe Below!
2 cups cake flour
⅓ cup granulated sugar
1 tbsp green tea powder
1 tbsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
½ cup unsalted butter, room temperature
½ cup whipping cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉
2. In a large bowl, combine cake flour, granulated sugar, green tea powder, baking powder, and salt. Mix until combined.
3. Add the unsalted butter, and combine into the flour mixture with your hands until fine crumbs form.
4. Add the egg and whipping cream to the flour mixture. Mix until combined.
5. Place the dough on a board and roll into a sheet.
6. Cut out two head shapes and one body shape from the dough.
7. Cut out a mouth shape from one of the head shapes.
8. Place the dough shapes on a baking tray.
9. Bake for 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
10. Let the scones cool.
11. Once cool, add a layer of strawberry jam over the bottom head shape.
12. Place the top head shape over the bottom to create Miles’ head.
13. Position the body shape under the head.
14. Use white fondant to create Miles’ eyes and teeth.
15. Use black fondant to create Miles’ pupils.
16. Use green fondant to create Miles’ hair, eyebrows, and legs.