June 12, 2020
Best Fiends Bites: Carmen Raspberry Ice Cream
Looking for a way to cool off and enjoy something sweet? We’ve got just the thing for you! Carmen’s Raspberry Ice Cream! Whether you’re looking for a treat to pair while playing Best Fiends or trying to beat the heat, this ice cream will guarantee to satisfy all of your cravings!
Click here to see the Carmen Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe or follow the directions below to learn how to make an out-of-this-world raspberry ice cream!
Carmen Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe:
For Ice Cream:
– 2 Cups Fresh Raspberries
– 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
– 1 Cup Half and Half
– 2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
– 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
– Red Fondant
– White Fondant
– Black Fondant
– Brown Fondant
– Raspberry Syrup
1. Place the raspberries in a blender. Cover and pulse until puréed.
2. Pour the raspberry mixture into a large bowl. Add sugar and stir until combined.
3. Add the half and half, vanilla extract, and heavy whipping cream. Stir until combined.
4. Pour mixture into an ice cream maker. Churn according to the device’s instructions.
5. Transfer the ice cream into a freezer container, allowing space for expansion.
6. Freeze the ice cream for 2-4 hours, or until firm.
7. Scoop out three portions of ice cream and place in a separate bowl.
8. Use red fondant to create the neck and antennae.
9. Use white fondant to create the eyes.
10. Use black fondant to create the eyelashes.
11. Use brown fondant to create the pupils.
12. Use raspberry syrup to create body stripes across the ice cream.