November 18, 2019
5 Questions With… Rik van den Biggelaar
5 Questions with Rik van den Biggelaar
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
Before working at Seriously I worked at game companies in both Holland and Finland. The job I had before was at an AI Simulation company; there, I made environments where customers could test their AI (quite a change from Seriously 😉).
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
I am a Game Artist. I help make all of the beautiful art you find in our games.
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
My favorite part of the job, besides making the art, is thinking about game design and ways to make our games as fun as possible!
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
My favorite Fiend is Howie. His personality makes me laugh every time I see him and who doesn’t want to have a wizard friend?
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
After work I love to play games on my Xbox/PC! Outside of that, I have my corgi – @Onnithecorgi – who I’m training to participate in nosework competitions!