January 28, 2019
5 Questions With…Kati Nohynek
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
Prior to joining the Seriously team, I had worked at my own graphic design agency, Pulkka Design Oy, for five years. Before that, I worked at Rovio Entertainment as an Art Director.
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
My role here at Seriously is Head of Design, Marketing, where I work on branding, marketing art, and physical products.
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
I love having a supportive team around me. It got to be a bit lonely sometimes when I was working on my own. I also love to work with these adorable little creatures known as the Best Fiends. 😀
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
I love Brittle! She is such a silly and cute little fly.
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
In my free time I enjoy spending time with my friends and hanging out with my two cats, Myy and Impi. I also love craft and take classes on different crafting techniques! My next crafting course is learning how to make flower crowns and decoration.