January 6, 2020
5 Questions With… Juha Koppström
5 Questions with
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
Previously, I worked as a Game Artist at Next Games, where I did mostly environment 3D art for mobile games, which is pretty much what I do now, too.
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
I’m currently a Game Artist working on Best Fiends. I mostly focus on 3D art, so I’ve been working on the World Map and other 3D scenes that you’ll come across in the game as well as modeling and texturing props and other environment pieces.
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
The work varies quite a bit from day to day, which makes me feel as though I am learning something new every day. We also have a lot of creative freedom when trying out new things, which is great.
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
I think Howie has been my favorite Fiend from the start! He’s a wizard, and I really like his attitude and looks.
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
In my free time, I play a lot of video games (of course) and also work on my own game and art projects. I also really enjoy going to the movies and reading.