July 9, 2018
5 Questions With…David Häggqvist
5 Questions with David Häggqvist
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
Before Seriously, I was working at Rovio, flinging birds, popping pigs and finding bugs.
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
I’m a Quality Assurance Coordinator. My job is to ensure that the game is always working as expected so that players have the best experience possible. My main tasks include planning how to test as well as actually testing the game myself. I often go through the game and try to find any software bugs and then organize additional tests, which are done by other internal and external Quality Assurance professionals.
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
The best part about my job is getting to collaborate with people who are incredibly passionate about their work and are amazing at what they do! We’re able to create games that are enjoyed by millions of people around the world and that’s a great feeling!
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
It has to be Newt because I’m fascinated with frogs and find them very amusing.
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
I love spending time playing with my daughter, watching football and fishing.