February 18, 2019
5 Questions With…Yasin Hatiboglu
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
Before joining Seriously, I was studying to get my masters at the Vienna University of Economics and working as a data analyst at a Viennese game development studio called Sproing. I had the chance to work with publishers like Rovio, Bandai Namco and Flaregames there, so I can say that it was an exciting start for my career.
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
I’m a data analyst. My main responsibility is to identify which aspects of the game our players enjoy most and then share my research with the design team so they can build even better game content.
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
I think it’s the continuous excitement! It’s extremely rewarding making small tweaks to the game that have a positive impact and improve players’ experience while playing Best Fiends.
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
My favorite Slug is Lola. She’s been the most memorable Slug for me after playing Best Fiends Forever. I’ve always found her look and sound really silly but still sweet.
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
I play guitar for at least an hour every day. This has been a daily routine of mine for the last 10 years. I love covering my favorite bands’ songs, and I even record my own versions at home.