March 4, 2019
5 Questions With…Johannes Palvanen
5 Questions with Johannes Palvanen
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
I was working as a manufacturing technician, assembling lab machines that then got shipped to research facilities around the world.
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
My job, as a member of the Seriously support team, is to help our players with any issues they might come across while playing our games. The support team helps players who hit roadblocks in their progress, assists them through challenging levels, and handles any other issues that may arise for our customers.
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
It’s super rewarding when I am able to improve our workflow, especially in ways that make the process of contacting us smoother and more enjoyable for our players.
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
I truly can’t pick a single favorite, but I love how goofy Freddie is.
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
Outside of Seriously and Best Fiends, I focus on working towards on my dream of becoming the best programmer I can be.