January 21, 2019
5 Questions With…Jeff Chae
5 Questions with Jeff Chae
1. Where were you/what did you do before working at Seriously?
Prior to working at Seriously, I did user acquisition for a mobile gaming startup and did digital marketing at a mobile game publishing studio.
2. What is your current role at Seriously?
I’m the Performance Marketing Manager at Seriously. My main responsibility is to use online advertising to promote our games.
3. What’s your favorite part about your job?
I enjoy performance marketing because it allows me to be creative, analytical, and strategic. My day can be spent building ads with the creative team, digging through ad performance to make data-driven decisions, looking for new advertising opportunities, or finding the best ways to advertise on a global scale. It’s a multifaceted role that also gives me the opportunity to work closely with the highly talented people here at Seriously.
4. Who is your favorite Fiend or Slug and why?
Definitely the Slugs. My favorite are the not-so-elusive Bandit Slugs. I always chuckle when I see their wanted posters and jailhouse banter.
5. When you are not working at Seriously or playing Best Fiends, what do you enjoy doing?
Lately, I’ve been spending a lot of time climbing. It’s a challenging and very fun way to exercise. I also love traveling abroad and experiencing different cultures and cuisines.